Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well hello there. blogging world! :)

Hi, my name is Kevin Patrick, K.P., Durkin. I am a freshmen at DeSales University in Allentown, PA. I am majoring in Theater with a minor in communications. I have often toyed around with creating my own blogs in the past, but I am hoping now to seriously commit to a blog for once! I have had a passion for film ever since I was a young lad. I see between 1-3 new films per week, and will be sharing my reviews/grades, for these various films. I will also be writing articles on some of my favorite old films.

I hope that my blog strikes an interest with some of you out there. I may be young, but I am wise beyond my age (if I do say so myself!). I hope to connect with people of all ages, from all over the world. I am ready for this ride, the question is, are you? Toodles.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment